It’s all Google’s fault…
I used to mirror my website to GitHub Pages, but Google really, really doesn’t like that. My website can still be found at my website or in jekyll form in my fork of Left. Here, instead, are some of my programming and other projects.
- The 504 Almanac, a board game experiment using React, at BitBucket
- Magnate Roller, a virtual set of dice and interactive rules for Magnate using Vue.js, also at BitBucket
- Cascades, a solitaire game for the Decktet using Mithril.js, at BitBucket
- Kingdom Builder Randomizer, an adopted random setup tool for the board game
- BGG Sorters use client-side XSLT to interact with the BoardGameGeek XML API to sort games (no archive; view the source).
- DotGraph, a gamebook grapher I wrote to go with Scree, my Scrivener template for writing gamebooks
- Paloma, a Twine 2 gamebook story format I wrote to replace the late, lamented Jonah Twine 1 story format
- Family Tree Generator, fantasy family population
- SFFMS, my old LaTeX manuscript class for writing science fiction
- Paste, a pastebin-style app formerly for App.net, now for pnut.io
- Market Bucket, my App.net shopping list app (now for pnut.io), is in a private repository at BitBucket but you can view the source code since it’s all client-side and uncompressed
- Crick Ticker, stream marker management for App.net
- SCMS, a simple CMS based on my github fork of Singularity CMS but hosted at BitBucket [PHP, JS]
- Betide, a CSS animation based on the COLOURlovers API and my fork of color-tide.
- My collection of bookmarklets for COLOURlovers
- Bicolorize, another bookmarklet
- The New Kitchen Cookbook, my cookbook, in markdown